Friday, November 21, 2008

iPod Gen at West LA

Today I spoke at the leadership retreat for West LA College and had a great time. I did two sessions and was once again assigned the dreaded post-lunch position. Fortunately both groups were very attentive and responsive and I really enjoyed talking with them. At lunch I ran into a friend from Jr High who works there which made it even more fun. When I spoke at LA Pierce College, I ran into a friend from high school, so does this mean the next time I'm going to find someone from elementary school?

If you are reading this because of my (once again) shameless plug at the session today - welcome and don't forget to click refresh a few times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,
I saw your recent profile in TechEdge (congratulations!), and it reminded me to thank you again for you dynamic, engaging presentation at our Leadership Retreat. We had some great reviews about your session. I'll be in touch with you about presenting (if you're interested) at our campus Tech Fair this Spring.
Happy New Year,
Mary-Jo
apigomj@wlac.edu