Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CCCApply Workshop in Santa Ana

Today I was privileged to do a presentation at the CCCApply Workshop held at Santa Ana College.  I really enjoyed my time with them and I used Prezi for the first time.  It's an alternative to PowerPoint and I've been wanting to use it for quite a while.  It was a lot of work to re-create my "Edison to Jobs" presentation but I was interested to see how the more fluid style of Prezi would work to tell a story.  As always I made a shameless plug for this blog so if you were at the session and are reading this, let me know what you thought about Prezi.  Did it help tell the story, or did it get in the way?

3 comments:

BIGROC said...

Awesome presentation! Prezi works great.

sbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greensuzan said...

I am enjoy reading your blog, thanks for sharing!